Tips for Using Shower Caps

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 124 Posts

Shower caps are inexpensive and very useful when packing luggage for putting your shoes inside. I also use a shower cap to cover my bicycle seat when it's raining and clear shower caps are handy to cover plates of food when dining al fresco!

By Monique from Somerset, UK., Weston-super-Mare

Red shoes inside shower cap.

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 108 Feedbacks

Our Pre-School made a large rainbow out of them and put it above a bench for their school pictures. It was cute. Sorry I don't have a picture but I am sure you could do it.

I use shower caps for large bowl covers. They work great if you need them to cover your food in the refrigerator.

Shower covers are also great for using as a cover for bowls/dishes in the microwave.
hopefulau

If using in suitcase packing, be sure shoes are totally dry before packing. This means don't pack in anything plastic directly after wearing. Mildew is insidious! Even for a short time!

Anonymous

I use a shower cap when lying underneath my boat painting the anti fouling coats of paint, to stop it fouling my hair. Using an ordinary hat or cap not only ruins that item but removes some of the paint that I've just applied !

Consumer Advice General AdviceJuly 13, 2012
🌻
👒
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Tips-For-Using-Shower-Caps.html