Tool Tips and Tricks

Here is a way to make craft measurements easier with your scissors. With a ruler mark with a permanent marker the 1/2 and whole inches. If you want you can add millimeters and centimeters as well.

4 More Solutions

I recently got a newish' bird feeder. I was trying to be careful pouring the seed into a funnel, then that overflowed. I had a lot of birdseed on my cutting board. I keep packaging supplies nearby and today just happened to have a ruler close. It occurred to me how much a straight edge might help.

Using a ruler to gather up spilled birdseed

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Whenever you're using a metal rule and need to mark a measurement on it for transfer, you'll find that a small magnet "clamped" to the ruler will hold your place easier and neater than any other kind of marker.

Put a mothball in your tool box to help prevent rust. Organize your tools in your toolbox so that the tools you use the most are on top. Do you have any tool tips? Post them here!

This is a page about adding a magnet to your hammer. Keeping your nails handy when you are hammering can be a challenge.

Keep Nails Close at Hand for Small Chores

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Repair ToolsOctober 29, 2016
🎃
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Tool-Tips-and-Tricks.html