Tool Tips and Tricks

Category Tools
This page contains tool tips and tricks. Keeping your tools and supplies where they are easy to find and use, can save time when completing your projects.

Here is a way to make craft measurements easier with your scissors. With a ruler mark with a permanent marker the 1/2 and whole inches. If you want you can add millimeters and centimeters as well.

Whenever you're using a metal rule and need to mark a measurement on it for transfer, you'll find that a small magnet "clamped" to the ruler will hold your place easier and neater than any other kind of marker.

By Ron from Cortez, CO

I recently got a newish' bird feeder. I was trying to be careful pouring the seed into a funnel, then that overflowed. I had a lot of birdseed on my cutting board. I keep packaging supplies nearby and today just happened to have a ruler close. It occurred to me how much a straight edge might help.

Well it sure did!

You could use this tip for cereal, flour, cornmeal, rice, split peas, and the list goes on and on!

N-JOY!

Source: Just my brain in overtime!

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Put a mothball in your tool box to help prevent rust. Organize your tools in your toolbox so that the tools you use the most are on top. Do you have any tool tips? Post them here!

This is a page about adding a magnet to your hammer. Keeping your nails handy when you are hammering can be a challenge.

Keep Nails Close at Hand for Small Chores

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Repair ToolsOctober 29, 2016
🎉
🎄

Generated 2019-12-05 11:24:28 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️