Ruler to the Rescue

I recently got a newish' bird feeder. I was trying to be careful pouring the seed into a funnel, then that overflowed. I had a lot of birdseed on my cutting board. I keep packaging supplies nearby and today just happened to have a ruler close. It occurred to me how much a straight edge might help.

Well it sure did!

You could use this tip for cereal, flour, cornmeal, rice, split peas, and the list goes on and on!

N-JOY!

Source: Just my brain in overtime!

That's a good idea. I have used a yard stick to get things out from under the refrigerator, stove, washer and dryer. Never used the ruler for the counter top but I can see that keeping one close by will come in handy. Thank you!!

Better Living Simple LivingMay 30, 2019
🎄
🍂