Tooth Friendly Peanut Brittle

We received a gift of peanut brittle but were were concerned about biting into it because it was thick and very hard. Not wanting to waste it, I put it in the food processor and pulsed it until it was about cornmeal consistency.

It is delicious sprinkled on ice cream, especially butter pecan. It is also good on buttered pancakes. Yum!

My father in law loves my peanut brittle (much to my surprise). One time his friend came over to do an estimate and I overheard him say he loved to put it in his coffee. I thought it odd until he said when it melts he has the cream and sugar in his coffee and he fished out the peanuts after.
My husband's dentist has forbid him eating anymore after 2 fillings in same tooth.