Tradition Doll Value?

Category Dolls

How much would you say this doll is worth? She is 32 inches tall with an oak stand.

By Amanda

The actual "worth" of a doll and what you can sell one for is usually a very different amount of money.

I collect dolls and I have to do my own research - mainly because I have the doll and thus have all the information to seek assistance on Google, eBay, Etsy, and many other doll sites.
You will have to have some idea as to the name of the doll, maker and other info to really even find info on the doll.

Most dolls have been mass produced for many years and are rarely "worth" very much - and usually very difficult to sell.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsNovember 24, 2014
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Tradition-Doll-Value.html

DollsCollectibles