Training a Puppy Not to Chew?

I have a German Shepherd that is 6 months old and I have flowers that he ate, solar lights that he chewed up, and rocks and wood everything he sees! So then today he ate my patio screen sliding door, the net. I don't know what to do. So I give him a little smack on the nose everytime he does anything bad. Is that dangerous?

You are creating the possibility of turning your dog aggressive and a biter by smacking them on the nose not to mention making them head shy. Quick loud corrections either by voice or clapping your hands to stop the behavior instantly. Also giving them something else to chew on and keep them from getting bored is key. Redirecting their attention is a must. I use cow hooves for all my dogs. Safe and natural product that keeps all my dogs safe and my belongings.

In These Pages
Pets Dogs Training AdviceFebruary 18, 2016
🐛
😷
📓
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Training-a-Puppy-Not-to-Chew-1.html