Treating Damaged Hair

Okay in the beginning of last school year I colored my hair and it came out really good. I got a perm and everything was fine. My mom recolored my hair a few months after and about a month later, I got a perm and my hair fell out. I had to get a short cut and a couple weeks later my mom made me cut it again. It's a short cut, but I was wondering since the color's still there a little, is my hair okay or is there some product I should be using? I'm 18 and sadly I need help.

By Vanessa

Personally, I think you are OK now. But you really have to pace any chemical treatments done to your hair, not too many too close together. Again, I think you can just let it grow out for awhile & you'll be fine!