Treating Feral Kittens With Severe Eye Discharge?

I have been looking after a feral cat that has had 4 kittens. They're about 4-6 weeks old. 3 out of the 4 have severe eye discharge. I noticed it 3 days ago and it's getting worse. The runt's eyes are completely crusted shut and it hasn't been eating much. Previous Q and A's on the subject suggest Trifluridine which can be purchased from a vet without an examination. I've been consistently feeding mamma for over a year and she still hisses if I get too close. The kittens have picked up on her cues. What's the best way to go about getting drops in and cleaning around their eyes?

Somehow you are going to have to trap the cats and get them to the vet. Call a vet or the ASPCA for advice.

Pets CatsJune 10, 2019
📓
🌻
😎
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Treating-Feral-Kittens-With-Severe-Eye-Discharge.html