Truck Defrost Not Working Properly

Category Cars
If your truck is not defrosting, it can be important to get that fixed before winter sets in. This is a guide about truck defrost not working properly.

Why do my windows fog up when I put the defrost on in my Ford pick up and it blows warm air?

By David E.

Answers

You can contact a Ford dealer, Ford online-customer service, a Ford mechanic, etc.

Anonymous

Is your air recirculation on if so shut it off air recirculation will keep moisture in the vehicle

Anonymous

Bad heater core

The blower blows hot and cold, but won't defrost and the windows fog up.

By cartercory71

Answers

You do not provide much information for a possible answer, e.g., truck make, model, year, etc. However, there could be many possibilities so the best plan would be to take your truck to a repair service.

I have a 2011 Ford F150. I noticed today that the air blowing from the dash, when on defrost, is blowing hot air only on the passenger side and in the middle, but the driver side is blowing cool air. Does anyone know why it would only blow heat in the middle and passenger side, but not on the driver's side? Is it a blocked hose perhaps? I need help.

By Kathy

I own a 2000 Dodge. When I switch over to defrost, it makes this weird clicking sound and since I don't know anything about cars I can't give you any more help than that of anything that would be causing this problem.

Something by the belt stops spinning every once in awhile, if that helps.

By Conor