Tuna Cheese Patties
When there's nothing to eat but canned tuna. So, here's another kitchen experiment I just performed last night for dinner. All you need is determination and creativity.
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 6 patties
- 1/4 cup tuna flakes, drained
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- oil for cooking
- 1 egg (optional)
- Mix tuna, bread crumbs, grated cheese and spring onions in a bowl. Sprinkle with a pinch of ground pepper as you continue mixing.
- Add in the mayonnaise. Mix until well blended.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Scoop a spoonful of the mixture and form into patties.
- Fry until brown.
- Serve with rice or bread, drizzled with your favorite sauce.
- Tip: just in case the patty doesn't set, add one piece of egg and a little flour.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!