Tuna Sisig is usually served in bars because men like to pair it with their cold beers. Also perfect with rice.
Sisig means "to snack on something sour" that's why it's always served drizzled with lime.
- 1 small can sliced mushroom
- 65 g tuna (large can)
- 2 onions, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 red chilies, chopped
- 2 limes
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat oil in pan and then add the garlic. Allow to cook until light brown.
- Add the onions and stir for 1 minute.
- Next the mushroom. Stir fry for another minute.
- Then add the tuna, salt and pepper and squeeze lime. Stir until well mixed.
- Now, the mayonnaise and sprinkle with chopped chilies as you continue stirring the mixture.
- Crack the eggs and stir again until its combined.
- Best served in sizzling hot plate.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.