Tuna Triangle Melts
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts
March 17, 2018
These savory melts are a fun lunch or even appetizer.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2-3 Servings
- 3 medium flour tortillas
- 1 12 oz can tuna
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Cut tortilla into quarters and place triangles directly on oven rack, baking around 5 minutes at 350 degrees F. Turn over and bake 2-3 minutes more or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Spread on each tortilla triangle.
- Place on baking sheet and put in center of oven.
- Broil 2-3 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and golden brown.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.