Two Tone Marshmallow Cheesecake

I had a lot of marshmallows to use up (bought them for 5 cents a bag at Big Lots) and I came across this marshmallow cheesecake recipe. I tweaked it a bit and decided to double the recipe, color and flavor the filling, making it a two-layer cheesecake.

Prep Time: 30 minutes

Cook Time: 8 minutes

Total Time: 3 hours

Yield: 1

*I used pink color with strawberry and green with lime.

1. Make a graham cracker crust by crushing the graham crackers in a blender. Pour into bowl and add butter and sugar. Mix well. Press into greased spring form pan. Bake at 350 F for 8 to 10 minutes.
  2. Meanwhile, start the first layer of cheesecake. Beat two packages of cream cheese in a mixer. On the stove top, melt 40 marshmallows with 3/4 cup milk and stir until thoroughly melted. Add to cream cheese and mix thoroughly. Cool. Fold in 10 oz. whipped topping.
  3. Advertisement

4. Add food coloring and flavoring to taste.
  5. Pour into graham cracker crust and let set for an hour. Meanwhile, make second layer following the same directions with the exception of choosing a different food coloring and flavoring. Add that layer on top of the first layer and let set. I decorated my cheesecake with frosted animal cookies, sprinkles, and Reddi-Whip whipped topping.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Desserts CheesecakeJune 9, 2020
🐛
😷
🎆
🌻
👔
😎

CheesecakeDesserts