Two Year Old Cocker Spaniel Pooping in the House?

I have a 2 year old Cocker Spaniel. I recently noticed after a year and half of having her she has started to poo and wee on our carpet. I tried everything to stop her, even taking her for a walk at night, but still does it in the night. I got a new carpet as I thought it hasn't got her scent and she won't do it, but she is still pooing and weeing on the carpet. Is there anything else anyone can suggest for her to stop please?

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

If this is new behavior and you havent had a major life change like a new baby, consider taking her to the vet for a checkup. She may have a urinary tract infection or some other reason for incontinence.

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 226 Feedbacks

This is likely a problem for your Vet. The majority of these issues in a young healthy dog are medical. Be sure to use an enzyme cleaner like Natures Miracle for the carpet.

Pets Dogs AdviceMay 13, 2019
😎
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Two-Year-Old-Cocker-Spaniel-Pooping-in-the-House.html