Understanding Inmate Information Codes

What does Mcc/Rac/Emc/Ecc/ mean? Then it says, eligible. Yes this is on his paper work to go to the mainline.

You must be in California as these are the acronyms for credits in the CA prison system.
This is pretty new to law enforcement and in CA it's called Proposition 57 and was enacted in 2016-2018 so credits must have been earned after 2017.

MCC - Milestone Completion Credits
RAC - Rehabilitative Achievement Credits
EMC - Educational Merit Credits
ECC - ?? (This I have never seen - I'm in Florida so our system will not be the same).
If someone is going up for release from prison the judge will have a record of all credits earned toward an early release.
There may not be credits earned in every category but someone in charge should be able to tell you if there are credits earned and how many points.

It appears that you have a list of all the codes except Ecc. I have tried to find this and I do not see it on the documents you can find online.

I would suggest contacting the prison to find out what this code means. There are some prisons that have a different code system they use.

This is different per state/county to translate!

Business and Legal LegalJanuary 13, 2020
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-14 10:37:49 in 711 msecs. ⛅️️