WildlifeGreen Living

Underwater Adventure in Tahiti

Photo Description
Living on the island, nature is all around us. Each day we see the amazing beauty that unfolds in front of us. One of my favorite pastimes is to go snorkeling in our lagoons. Here you are amazed at the different shapes of coral, the beautiful colors of fish, and the amazing animals that live in our lagoons. These are a few of the beautiful underwater photos I have taken in the past few months. I enjoy traveling to Bora Bora because the waters there are so warm and have so many fish, turtles, sharks, and stingrays to see.

Photo Location
Paea and Bora Bora, French Polynesia Tahiti

These pictures are breathtaking.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I've never seen pictures like this on ThriftyFun, before. You've opened up a whole new vista for the readers. Very nice photography. You've got my vote!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you so much. I have a wonderful underwater camera and I enjoy taking interesting pictures of the coral and underwater life here on the islands.

I have many different underwater images and it was hard to choose just a few to add to the site.

Reply Like this photo? Yes