Upcycled Cardboard Sliding Drawer
A 12 pack soda box can be upcycled into a useful cardboard sliding drawer for storing any number of different items. Store small tools, craft supplies, or whatever you need to organize. Learn the basics for how to make one and then decorate it to suit your taste.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This craft uses a 12 pack soda box and turns it into a decorated drawer. I loved doing this so much.
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 12 pack soda box
- glue such as Elmers, a glue stick, or craft glue
- 1 Bunch craft or blank paper
- Cut soda box in half.
- Turn one half of the soda box over. The top of the box is open. This will be your drawer. Slide it in the other half of box.
- Cut to size and glue scraps of paper onto the drawer and outer box.
- If you don't want to glue paper, on the drawer, where it pulls out, color the 2 sides with magic marker or a large permanent marker.
- Trim along the box if there are papers hanging over where you don't want them.
- Put drawer into box. Add things to the drawer that you like. Enjoy!