Upcycled Sliding Drawer from a Soda Box
This craft uses a 12 pack soda box and turns it into a decorated drawer. I loved doing this so much.
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 12 pack soda box
- glue such as Elmers, a glue stick, or craft glue
- 1 Bunch craft or blank paper
- Cut soda box in half.
- Turn one half of the soda box over. The top of the box is open. This will be your drawer. Slide it in the other half of box.
- Cut to size and glue scraps of paper onto the drawer and outer box.
- If you don't want to glue paper, on the drawer, where it pulls out, color the 2 sides with magic marker or a large permanent marker.
- Trim along the box if there are papers hanging over where you don't want them.
- Put drawer into box. Add things to the drawer that you like. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!