Use Bread Tags as Cord Labels

1
Share
Pin
5
Save
Follow
Print

Don't toss out bread tags! They can be used as a way to organize and keep your cords labeled and clear. No more digging around to figure out which wire goes to what.

Using the tags as cord labels is a good idea and I'm going to do it. Thanks for the tip. Here's another one ....

I buy sourdough bread at Costco, 3 loaves in a large bag. The bread clip on the large bag is large and is thicker and harder than the tags on a single loaf of bread. I use them for scraping out the yukkies at the bottom of my pots and pans.

You are welcome, Mina. That is a wonderful tip - you should definitely post it up for others to see. :)

Love using the bread tags but I use them for my crochet projects. I have a tendency to switch crochet hooks when working on multiple projects. I started saving the bread tags and write on them the size of the hook (g, h, I, k, etc.) and attach to the afghan I am working on. No guessing what hook I was using if it gets separated from the current project.

That is a great tip, you should post it to help others too who crochet. I hope to learn sometime. :)

Different colored tags like from fruit net bags and potatoes help color code pc cords; always a hassle to figure which one goes where when it is done. Love your idea very much. Thank you.

Organizing OfficeAugust 22, 2018
🌻
👔
👒
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Use-Bread-Tags-as-Cord-Labels.html