Use Dip-It to Clean Stainless Coffee Pots

There is a product called Dip It - you just pour a package along with boiling water into the pot and all the YUK will float to the surface and inside is shiny steel! The Dip It powder works so much better than the cleaner they also offer - you can find it anywhere!

I LOVE "DIP-IT"...but cannot find it or Brew... they are gone.. not at walmarts..not at any of the grocery stores. Not at BED BATH and BEYOND.. Not at hardware stores in the cleaning dept.. I've tried everywhere... Wonder why it was all removed???

office max can order it for delivery to you. but the label is different than the original product. this new one says "dip-it Lime-A-Way" and doesn't really mention build up of oils from coffee, which happens in my stove-top espresso maker, just says "removes build-up" and "removes hidden lime, calcium, and other water deposits..." It was $4.99 or $4.59 for 7 oz bottle.

i saw the one with the original label selling on-line from a couple sources, but it's sold in a pack of eight of the 7 oz bottles. One place was bestdealsin2016.com for $29.54 and I think the other was Amazon.

Anonymous

I can't find "DIP-It either. Why does a product that does the job suddenly disappear, but all the garbage remain on the market? People always take the easy or the on going rage that is out there and then we see those coffee makers at flea markets for sell for nothing hardly. I have a percolator and have had it for years and guests can't get over how good my coffee is the old fashion method. gandQtip@gmail.com

yeah we just found out its gone off the shelves as well

Do not make Dip-It coffee maker powder anymore. I tried to find it everywhere.

We use a home made cleaner and it works great on our stainless steel items...www.grabgreenhome.com/.../

Scroll down to number 3....just be sure to rinse VERY well so your coffee doesn't get any wonky flavors.

Hope this works for you as well as it does for us!