Use Rolling Trash Can as Yardwork Helper

I have a large yard with a lot of trees that requires a lot of work. I am always having to pick up limbs, spread mulch, etc. Then I came up with the idea to use my 30 gallon large garbage can on wheels that I had purchased from a discount store. I can roll it like a wheelbarrow or pull it. It holds more. It has a lid and a handle on the side that is easy to pull or push around the yard.

This is a great idea!

I have an old one that the lid broke on; but the rolling trash can itself is fine. I don't want to leave an open trash can on the curb with household garbage (stray animals get into them if anything smells "interesting").

But, it would be perfect for yard work and after storm clean up - our house seems to collect trash that blows in on windy days.

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceJanuary 20, 2013
🌻
🐛
📓