Use Winter Glove for Cleaning Inside of Microwave

I always have winter gloves that have no mate showing up around the laundry room. I decided to see how well one cleaned the inside of the microwave. The glove allowed me to get the inside of the oven cleaned quicker than with a cleaning cloth. It also helps reduce the single population of gloves which make their way in and out of the laundry cycle :)

Just put a cup of water with a few drops of dish detergent in a quart bowl and turn the microwave on for 2 or 3 minutes. Take a paper towel or dish cloth and everything will just slide off. I did this with my daughters microwave, after thinking it just needed to go in the trash! It took a couple of cycles, but it cleaned wonderfully. You can add lemon juice if there is an odor in the oven.