Use a Syrup Dispenser for Honey

Category Helpful Hints
A syrup dispenser is a great way to store honey for use that helps reduce the sticky mess. This is a page about use a syrup dispenser for honey.

Getting honey out of the jar with a spoon left me with a sticky mess. I discovered that keeping it in a syrup dispenser worked much better although pouring it out was a slow process.

Recently, I reached for the honey and saw that it had crystallized. I have heard that putting it in the microwave for a few seconds will liquefy it again. The stove was warm from cooking so I just set it on the stove and in a few minutes, it was like syrup.

I started keeping it on the stove all the time and it pours freely. Plus, with it in view, I don't forget to have a tablespoon of it everyday.

By littergitter from NC

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsMay 1, 2017
🐛
🌻
📓
😷
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Use-a-Syrup-Dispenser-for-Honey.html