Uses For Tights

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

Girl wearing wrist warmers.I have no idea how she does it, but my daughter cuts out holes in tights, in the foot part, and wears them as wrist warmers that go all the way up to the elbow.

They are all the rage around here and they are expensive at the store. She cuts out the thumb, and then cuts out a small space for the rest of her hand. I think they are cute. She does like them a lot.

2 More Solutions

Teri Clark

If you have girls, you undoubtedly have a drawer full of tights that have runs, lost their elastic, or no longer fit. Don't despair! Use those old tights and some fiberfill to create a fun, soft ball!

A footie ball made from old tights or pantyhose.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Have you ever used these for tying plants, Opaque Black nylon tights? These were my 17 yr old granddaughter's. I know tan color are used but what about black?

Karina

Answers

I've used the black on my wisteria.
Works like a charm, and lasts for about three years. Hard to see in the foliage, so win/win!

I wouldn't think the colour has anything to do with it. As long as it's a soft, flexable fabric that will stretch when the plants needs it to.

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 288 Posts

Any color works. And for another use; fill with thistle seed for the wild birds, and hang over a tree branch. GG Vi

Answer this Question
Better Living Green Living ReusingJanuary 29, 2013
🌻
🎆
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-For-Tights.html