Uses for Car Air Fresheners

Category Odors
This is a page about uses for car air fresheners in the garage. Your vehicle's scented air freshener can give a cleaner smell to other places around the home.

I have a great tip for keeping a fresher smell in the garage. Use one of the air fresheners that you can hang in your car. These have a strong perfume to them and work better hanging in the garage. Our cat also lives in our garage and this keeps his area smelling great too.

Source: I got one of this fresheners given to me at a car wash recently and couldn't stand the strong smell in the car so I just hung it in the garage and it worked better.

By Sheila from Ont Canada

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsAugust 4, 2016
😎
🌻
🐛
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Car-Air-Fresheners.html