Uses for Cassette Tape Holders

Category Reusing
These outdated music organizers can be repurposed for a variety of things. This guide is about uses for cassette tape holders.

I have an old cassette tape holder made out of a partial wine crate box. It's a little less than 3 inches deep, 9 inches high, 19.5 inches wide. There are 4 dividers that fit 10 tapes in their own individual slots.

I hate the idea of it going to the dump and would love to repurpose it for something useful.

Thank you in advance for your help.

By Ideb from Washington, DC

Answers

What I use my Cassette Tape Holder for is storing my craft ribbon spools. It is easy for me to see every color I have.

Great idea! If you have envelopes or index cards, they work great too. Are you a playing card collector? Those would work. Do you do small beadwork? If you do, those tictac containers would work.

Wow, now I wish I would have kept mine!

If there is anyway to remove the dividers, you could drill holes into them and hang earrings from it. If you can't remove them the you could attach it to the wall then hang necklaces from it.