Uses for Old Ironing Boards

I have bought some old wooden ironing boards at the thrift shop to use as buffet tables for parties in the yard. I add a table cloth and line the boards along the deck or along the edge of the flower bed. They look really nice. One is for food, and one for plates cups (etc.).

I am using one now as a plant stand for some of the house plants I brought in from the yard. Think of it as a long table and there are a ton of uses for it. The boards don't take up a lot of space, they are easy to store as well.

2 More Solutions

Use an ironing board as a side table for a sick person or a table to wrap gifts.

If you have an old ironing board that is made from metal and is not usable for ironing, turn it into a fish cleaning station by fastening a fish board onto the wide part.

Better Living Green Living ReusingFebruary 21, 2013
🐰
🍀
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Old-Ironing-Boards.html