Uses for Permanent Markers

Category Miscellaneous
Besides marking many things, these pens can be helpful in a variety of ways. This is a guide about uses for permanent markers.

I had a black lamp that got chipped when we moved it. I just colored the chip in with a black Magic Marker. I did the same thing with my coffee table using a brown marker. On my colored wall, I patched a hole with toothpaste and baking soda, then color matched it with magic marker. Same thing with my black leather sofa. It had a small scuff in the side and a marker covered the scuff.

By SharonP

Try using Sharpies instead of markers, they don't rub off or smudge like markers do. (I have tried markers on plastic for another craft project). Sharpies have a lot of colors. They come in two types of tips, one is thin and the other is thick (the original one that they had the first time I used them for that craft).

By sandra brannan from Norristown, PA