Uses for Pickle Juice?

What are some uses for pickle juice?

This is an easy google question, in the search bar I put "uses for pickle juice" and there are About 776,000 results, Wow!

What appealed to me was the one that mention 39 ways to use leftover pickle juice and some are new to me! I would like to share you my findings.

Some things you could do is: use pickle as replacement of vinegar, re-pickle vegetables like carrots, onions, pickle soup, juice, clean agent, in the garden, as medicine and so forth!

Reference: www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/39-ways-to-use-leftover-pickle-juice

When my grandma finished a bottle of pickles she would add small pearl onions, sliced carrots, and cucumbers in the jar. She left it for a day and then use the marinated veggies on the table.

I am sure there is tons of other uses for pickle juice this is just one I know of. I have seen people reuse pickle juice when canning the small cucumbers to make pickles.

This is a very interesting question as I love pickles (homemade ones also) and found several new uses for this left over juice.
There are so many uses but the ones that I found that were kinda new to me were the health wise uses:

Restore electrolytes when/after exercising

Heartburn: try taking a few sips of pickle juice. Like apple cider vinegar, the juice helps balance the pH in the stomach, calming acid reflux.

Hiccup Stopper: Many people claim that the number-one cure for hiccups is a small glass of pickle juice.

Upset Stomach: Treat tummy troubles with pickle juice.

It helps by aiding the digestive process.

Laxative: Drink a glass of pickle juice as an all natural laxative.

Leg cramps: electrolytes

Cleaning Agent: Make blackened copper pans sparkle. It also works well as a grill cleaner, making those charred bits much easier to scrape off.

I personally use them for two things:

muscle cramps and burger sauce mix!! :)

Pickle juice rehydrate your blood so save me a pickle juice in your Refrigerator and drink a Sip daily to keep your blood hydrated. you feel better. and makes your skin look great.

As a child, my mother was an advocate for using vinegars for cleaning and other uses, she would encourage us to drink pickle juice as a remedy for sore throats, hoarseness in our throats and also for hydration after we came in from outside exercising, etc. Now as an adult, I have found that freezing pickle juice as a pickle juice popsicle is a good way to get hydration into children and adults.

I use small paper cups and fill each nearly full, add about 1 tablespoon water and 1/8 teaspoon sugar, freeze and enjoy after a day of exercising, working in the yard or to soothe a sore throat or hoarseness.

If you have a recipe that needs vinegar and you don't have it you can use pickle juice

Use pickle juice to cook black-eyed peas! For every cup called for in the recipe, use 3/4 cup pickle juice & 1/4 cup water. Wont believe the difference it makes.

UsesSeptember 1, 2017
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Pickle-Juice-3.html