Uses for a Breadbox

Category Reusing
A breadbox can be put to quite a few other uses. This is a guide about uses for a breadbox.

Using an old wooden breadbox to store misc. items has really improved the everyday kitchen clutter that I used to have laying around or stuck to the fridge with magnets.

In the box, I have an old coffee mug that holds a few pens and screwdrivers, a notepad for grocery listing, memory tickler notes to myself, the everyday address book, an envelope for Canadian Tire money, product coupons and stamps, a regular calendar for appointments, birthdays, etc., the city calendar showing garbage pickup schedules, and the list goes on.

Whenever someone is looking for something, the first place we go is to the breadbox and 99% of the time, it's there! No more looking all over for that newspaper clipping, paint chip sample card, or whatever.

By Wilhelmina from Amherstburg

That is an awesome idea, now I just wish I had one! LOL

The one about the bread box is the best ideal I've heard. I have one that I'm not using but I've now found a good use for it. Thanks mlina