Uses for an Old TV

Find an old console TV, remove the tube and make it a 3-d decoration. I use mine as an aquarium, too! Please notice the cool design transfers on the wall!

By Martha from Dothan, AL

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

3 More Solutions

I just have to tell you what we have done with our TV that will not be used after Feb. 2009. We bought a security system at Harbor Freight an now when someone comes to the driveway or the door we can see who it is in the TV set.

When our projection big screen TV died, my husband took the mirror from the TV and mounted it on our dinning room wall.

Last week someone left a nice big TV our building's garbage area with note on it saying it works great, just needs a remote. I carried it home, only to find that the power cord had been cut off. The TV had been there less than an hour. In the past year I have seen many electrical devices with the cord cut off. I always assumed that meant they didn't work.

Better Living Green Living ReusingNovember 1, 2012
🐰
👒
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-an-Old-TV.html