Using Drink Mixes

Usually when I make a pitcher of any type of pre-sweetened powdered drink mix, the powder does not dissolve well and has to be stirred for a while. Now, I fill the container with about three quarters of the water, and stir it quickly to create a whirlpool. I add the powdered drink and it stirs itself without have any lumps. Then I add the rest of the water.

Be sure to have the powdered mix open and ready to pour before making the whirlpool. Do not fill the pitcher too much or it will overflow. This may be considered fun for some people in the family. Maybe this will solve the "almost empty pitcher left in the fridge so someone else can make another pitcher" problem. We can only hope.

By it's.only.me from NE PA / USA

4 More Solutions

In a large bowl, mix together the flour, powdered drink mix, and salt. Put it aside. Measure the water in a medium size pot and bring it to a boil. Add the oil to the boiling water.

I shop at the Dollar Tree like some people shop for food. It's the only way I can buy anything new on my fixed income.

Small Portions of Drink Mix

Keep orange flavored drink mix, such as Tang in a salt shaker to sprinkle over treats like applesauce and vanilla pudding for a flavor boost. Lemon flavored drink mix for this purpose is also nice.

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceJuly 15, 2014
🍂
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Drink-Mix.html