Using Garlic For Stronger Nails

Category Nail Tips
Applying garlic directly to your nails may help to strengthen them. This is a page about use garlic for stronger nails.

Don't you know that garlic can also makes our nails stronger? Yes, it is.

Get a clove of garlic, smash it and wipe over your finger nails or toe nails. Let it stay for 5 minutes before you wash hands and feet. I can guarantee that this is so effective especially to all women who want their nails to grow long.

My fingernails are thin and always breaking off/spliting. I was watching Dr. Oz the other day and they had a young woman on talking about how to make your nails stronger. She said to take chopped garlic and put it in clear nail polish. Let it sit for 7-10 days and polish your nails with it. She said that your nails will be as hard as acrylic nails. That's my plan.

Source: DR. OZ - T.V. show

By Vi Johnson from Moorpark, CA.

In These Pages
Health & Beauty Beauty Nail TipsMay 23, 2017
🎃