Using Swiffer or Clorox Ready Mops?

Can the Swiffer or Clorox Ready mops handle heavy duty mopping or are they for quick clean up jobs?

By Onesummer

Well, they don't go very far and they are very, very expensive for what you get. Now if you can afford them and you just want to scrub a bathroom floor, that's fine but if you have lots of tile like me (my entire house is tiled with area rugs in each room), I would need 3 or 4 to get the job done. Ocedar Mop Co. makes a mop that you fill with your own solution. I use Lysol or Mr. Clean and water. The mop heads are machine washable and you can buy extras separately. You pump the mop to release the cleaning fluid. You can use as little or as much as you need. Sells as Walmart. Any brand that allows you to mix your own cleaner and gives you washable pads is a much better deal. Hope I helped.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJune 26, 2013
🌻
📓
🐛
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Swiffer-or-Clorox-Ready-Mops.html

Cleaning ToolsCleaning