Using Tame Rinse for Tangled Hair

Does the recipe for Tame cream rinse detangle hair? Mine is awful and I can't go to the Dollar tree and get it, because I need to use dandruff shampoo.

By Julie H

Best Answer

After you shampoo, use any creme rinse or conditioner you like. Then, mix 2-4 Tbsps. cider vinegar into a large cup of water and pour it over your scalp. Gently rub in and let sit for a minute before rinsing with warm water. This should help your dandruff and let you use whatever rinse or conditioner you like.

I don't know why you can't use a creme rinse on your hair after you use the dandruff shampoo. I do, when I use Head and Shoulders.

Mix a solution of vinegar and rinse your hair with it. It's not only a disinfectant but a conditioner and will get rid of the tangles.

I use a vinegar solution on my dog for the dry hot spots and use it on my dry scalp. The vinegar smell will evaporate and you won't smell it. Do a Google search on vinegar and you'll see what I mean.