Using a Table Runner on Washer and Dryer

Decorative table runners find a new purpose as protectors for the tops of your washer and dryer. They are not only attractive, but also, can minimize scratches to the finish on your machines.

I have lots of 72 inch table runners, but because my dog likes to take a corner "and run with it" (I jokingly add that must be why they are called "runners"), I have found another use for them. They fit the top of my front loading washer and dryer set perfectly! I put a rug pad beneath, cut to size, to keep in place. What this does is prevent scratches to my very expensive machines, and it dresses things up in the laundry. A win-win!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Major AppliancesMay 6, 2020
😷
🌻
😎
🎆
👔
🐛

Generated 2020-05-17 08:31:31 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️