DollsCollectibles

Value of 1988 Charisma Porcelain Doll

I have a doll that I believe to be a Marie Osmond Charisma porcelain doll dated 1988. She is wearing a pink outfit, but she has 3 broken fingers. Would she be worth anything?

I'm sorry this really isn't a collectors doll at all and it is mass produced. Considering the doll is damaged it really decreases the value of the doll. I don't think you can ask more than $5 for this doll in the condition she is in. Many people who collect these types of dolls don't usually purchase ones that are damaged.

These are maaa-produced dolls. This doll is also fairly new and is damaged. It is worth nothing.