Value of Broyhill Dressers

I'm looking for what these dressers may be worth or what I could sell them for. They are marked Broyhill Premier on the inside of a drawer, looks like it's etched into the wood. The tall dresser has the numbers 6305-42 & the marking L-676-70 on the back of it. The long dresser at one point had a mirror with it I'm assuming as it has markings on the back that say mirror, but when I purchased these there was no mirror. On the back has the number 6305-32 & the marking L-676-70.

Best Answer

Broyhill is not an expensive brand of furniture. I wouldnt ask for more than $300

depending on the market for used furniture where you liveyou can expect to ask $250 to $400