DollsCollectibles

Value of My Ashley Belle Porcelain Doll

I have a genuine Ashley Belle doll that I'd love to find out the value? Anyone know anything about this? It's in excellent condition. There are markings on the back of her neck.

I check EBAY for prices of a lot of things, also a site called www.replacements.com/ is really good to look up info on items, I use it the most

Ashley Belle dolls are mass-produced and lose value. Depending on the size of the doll, the regular ones get $25 and under and the larger ones maybe $50.

Can you please post a photo of her face and body? Front and back please. The numbers are not enough to research.

I am happy to get more of a value for you with a bit more info. Also how tall is she?

Many thanks!

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsMarch 11, 2019
🎂
🎃
🌻