DollsCollectibles

Value of This Porcelain Doll

I have a porcelain doll with the date 1988. On her head you can read Rachel. She is wearing a long beautiful red dress. The body is cloth and the head and limbs are porcelain. The arms and legs are jointed. I don't know anything more. I want to find information on my doll. Thank you;)

This looks like a very neat doll! you can look at these tips on how to find the value of the doll: "People often ask; What is the value of my doll?
Once you have identified who or what type of doll you have, to find a dolls price, value, worth to buy or sell, here's our tip;
with the name, maker or type of doll, use the below link to; Ebay Advanced Search - Find Items - Doll Sold Listings
- fill in the details on the form on the page link, check the Completed Auctions Only box and you will see recently
sold doll prices which are shown in green and that's as current a doll value, as you can get.

> ebay Advanced Search - Find Doll Sold Value < http://rover.eb 38%26_from%3DR40
(from dollreference.com)

Here's another great site that lets you search an extensive database of dolls, by age, materials, quality, etc dollprice.com/doll_categories.html

You can go to dollreference.com.
1988 is not that old. I don't think the doll is worth that much.