Value of Unidentified and Unique Art Pieces?

Category Art

I know nothing about the painting though it is an enormous original oil painting. The plate I know is 75-100 years old, approximately 15inches in diameter.

Can you help me?

I would like to recommend that you visit an art gallery to have the painting looked at and examined by an expert. They will be able to tell you if the painting has any type of value or not. Like this it is hard for any of us to determine the value or even the artist without seeing the painting up close. Then it would also be hard because nobody here is an art expert and this makes it almost impossible for us to help out. I am so sorry I did try searching for this painting but without knowing more about it the search is useless.

Consumer Advice Collectibles ArtJune 29, 2020
😎
🌻
😷
🎆
🐛

ArtCollectibles