CollectiblesConsumer Advice

Value of Vintage Craftsman Riding Mower

I found a old Craftsman Sears and Roebuck riding lawn mower. From what I have found online I believe it is a 1962 model, but I am not 100% sure that is the right year. If anyone knows the exact year and the value of it please share it with me. The model number is 131.8151. Please help!

I did not easily find anything on the internet, but here is a great site apparently dedicated to those who are interested in vintage Sears garden tractors and things vintagesearsgardentractors.com/

We had a Sears riding mower. It was I believe a 1862, as we had it before Kennedy was shot. It came with a 4.5 hp engine. Our first engine blew, and we replaced it with a 6.5 hp. We'd pull wheelies with it. It had a white clam shell type cover, F-N-R transmission gearshift on the side, and two control knobs just in front of the seat. one was to engage the blade. I think the other was for the speed.

Consumer Advice CollectiblesDecember 17, 2016
🎃