MiscellaneousCollectibles

Value of Vintage Cutler Glasses

While clearing out the basement I found a beverage set. It is a Cutler Merry Maker 8 piece beverage set. There are a couple of pieces missing. Any ideas how much they are worth?

These are really cute and barware is hot right now.

I have not been able to find an exact match to this set to give you comparable, but I can tell you that Cutler is not one of the super popular brands, not like Dorothy Thorpe for example, but there are still some fans, especially if you have the box--although the box is kind of in beat up.

Figure $10-15 a glass and add another $10 for the box for your starting price, then take best offer.

I do not recommend selling them on eBay or any place where you have to ship them. The USPS DIM (dimensional mailing) is going to make packing and shipping these very expensive if you have a box big enough to give them full protection.

Best to try a local venue...either Facebook Sale want Trade site, NextDoor or a flea market or consignment store.

Post back with how much you fetch!! I hope because this is a print with no comps that they fetch a lot!!

The more I am looking at these (they just fascinate me), I am not sure you have a matched set. I think there maybe other brand in this mix. The one glass looks like a bowling glass, which I think is a Cutler.

The burlesque/flapper, they don't seem to go with the bowling one. Different style art.

I will keep digging to see what I can find!

A similar set is asking about $18. www.etsy.com/.../pair-of-vintage-lowball-or-highball...

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousJuly 22, 2019
📓
🌻
🐛