Value of a 1945 Worldwind Toro Riding Mower

Would you know the value of something like this? It's all original and shouldn't take much to get going. I recently found it in an old barn I purchased. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi! I would just put it on for $200 or more if it is really old and see if anyone buys it!

I can not find the exact mower you have pictured here. In order to quote you a fair price for the item it is difficult because it seems nobody has one listed or there are no images of this mower I can find. In order to understand what you have found and what it is worth you will need to visit a lawnmower forum that specializes in these types of mowers to find out more about this mower. Here are a few forums that you can register on and post this image. You may even be able to sell this mower there to a collector. It is a very unique mower and I am sure there will be a few people interested in this mower.

www.vintagemowers.net/.../
www.oldlawnmowerclub.co.uk/forum
www.mylawnmowerforum.com/.../7809-practical-vintage-mower.html

Thank a lot for the information. Ill look at theses websites and see what I can fine.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Lawn Mowers Vintage Lawn MowersJanuary 12, 2020
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-13 13:24:54 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

Vintage Lawn MowersLawn Mowers