Value of a Brandt Cabinet

I am trying to get a value for this beautiful cabinet. Much like everyone else I have looked up Brandt stuff and came up with very little. I did call the current company and they asked me for a four digit model number, but the bottom of the cabinet does not have a four digit one (see pic).

Please help!

This brand sells for a lot of money on eBay and Etsy. Make sure you have a dealer appraise it so that you know what it is worth.

This cabinet is worth a great deal of money and it is hard to give you a good price for this. If you look online they sell for different prices. The best way to find out the true value of this is through a dealer or an auction house. They will know how much these are worth.

Brandt is a very good name and some of their pieces still have value in the re-sale market, but some do not. All furniture sales are regional and supply and demand based. With some additional info, I may be able to point you in the right direction.

What is inside the piece--shelves or drawers? How tall is it?

This is a lovely piece, but it is puzzling what it is. Did the company give you any insights?

I am thinking it is a gun cabinet, but without more info I am not sure. I have not seen this piece in any bedroom, living room, dining room or office configuration, which is what makes it so interesting.

The fastest way to get the best info (which will be right for where you are) is to take it to a vintage dealer in your city who specializes in furniture and have them value it for your market.

I hope that it is such an elusive piece it will be one that has value in today's resale market in your town!!

Please post back with what you learn!

Thanks for sharing this lovely item!!

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Vintage FurnitureOctober 24, 2019
🎄
🍂

Vintage FurnitureFurniture