Value of a Collectible Memories Porcelain Doll?

I have porcelain doll named Rachel by Collectible Memories. It was made in China for Kmart Corporation. She is wearing a blue sailor dress, has a sailor hat, and is holding a striped bag. I have checked on eBay and Amazon and can't find one like her anywhere.

These are mass-produced dolls. I would say it is in the $10 range.

I actually believe the opposite... I will get back to you when I find out however that doll cannot be found online and therefore, not that we actually live in quote on quote the age of information any more I agree it's more like misinformation however, have you gotten any other responses or?

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsJuly 8, 2019
🌻
😷
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Collectible-Memories-Porcelain-Doll-8.html

DollsCollectibles