Value of a Mersman Half Moon Table

I have a Mersman table with barley twist legs. It is stamped with a Mersman metal tag. It is believed to be 1930s vintage. Could you give an approximate value of this table?

From what I have seen on eBay, I would estimate the value at $125-$175.

Thank you. I haven't been able to find one like it

These tables were mass produced by the company. In home back in the 1930's almost everyone owned one of these tables. Today the value of this table goes on the old supply and demand theory. The value of this table will be determined on how many of them are available, how many people want them, and the condition of your table. You'll need to compare prices on eBay to see what other's are asking and check out the condition of the table. If your's is in better condition then you have a basic idea of how much it is worth. You'll also have to see how long it has been listed. If this table is listed for a higher value and doesn't sell then you'll need to lower your asking price. From what I've seen you can ask $100 to $150 for this table.