Value of a Mersman Leather Top Side Table?

I picked this up this week and was wondering how much it is worth?

I love the details on this Mersman table. I was unable to find a identical table like it. Here are a few of Mersman tables that I found through this link - www.chairish.com/.../mersman

A pair of tables identical to yours sold for $399 and some change in Missouri in 2018. It had free shipping so seller paid to ship. So 200 each, minus 25 each to ship so the value then was approx 100 each. In a Covid world, values have dropped, but perhaps start high and take best offer! These look very 1980s!!

Post back how your sale goes! Thanks for sharing!

Oops. 175 each. 399 round to 400, minus 50 to ship is 350 divided by 2 is 175. My high math injury kicked in. :(

In the last 2 years nobody has sold one of these tables. I did see one that was sold back in 2018 but that will not give you the current value of this table today. The value will be determined by the location you are in, if you want to sell it locally or even online.

The average asking price for the leather top side tables range from $125-175 for the tables. I can not quote you today's market because like I said one has not sold in a few years.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Vintage FurnitureJuly 12, 2020
😷
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Mersman-Leather-Top-Side-Table.html