Value of a Ransomes Minor Mk6 Lawn Mower

I have recently bought a vintage Ransomes Minor Mk6. I have just discovered how old it really is, it was produced in the 1950s. I would like to know an estimate of how much it would be worth if I restored it and got it running. It is pretty beat up and the paintwork will need some work. I don't know whether it runs yet, but I just want to know how much it would be worth if it was in pristine condition.

I would post the question on the forum of the Old Lawn Mower Club here: https://www.oldlawnmowerclub.co.uk

Wow! This is neat!! You may want to pose your question to this site:

www.outdoorking.com/.../ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number...

They have a lot of info on this mower type.

Are you in the UK or Australia? I am so curious as I have never seen one of these in the US.

Post back what you learn! This is such a neat-o piece!! So curious to learn more!

Im in the UK. Im not sure if it runs yet as I dont have the correct fuel yet. However, when you spin the starter handle it all spins with no resistance apart from what you would expect from any engine, so its likely it will