Value of a Rare Snort the Bull Beanie Baby?

I have acquired this mint condition, rare discontinued (both tush tag & ear tag match) Snort the Bull. I can't find out who to I contact about the true value and who will buy it.

Please help.

there are a lot of misconceptions about the true value of many of the TY animals but when you see an extremely high price you will usually find that the seller has 0 feedback (new seller) or less than 5 feedback. These are special listings that sellers have posted for reasons unknown but most are suspected to be for 'money laundering' and has absolutely nothing to do with the true value.

There are a few of the Snort the Bull beanies that are slightly more valuable due to the errors made on the tag. I do not know what these errors are but you can Google that question to check against your tag. I do not think your tag has errors.
Here are the Bull listed for sale on eBay so you can see the wide range of 'asking' prices. However, asking prices are just a price the seller would like to receive for their items and generally has very little to do with current value of any item.
There are currently over 1,400 Snort the Bulls listed for sale on eBay.
www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2323012...

You can check out the sold listings on eBay also as these prices will show true value as it shows what someone was willing to pay for this item. The high prices are a type of fraud but still legal to do but they are not legitimate sales for the general public.
The moderate prices are for the Bulls with errors on their tags.
The regular Bulls - like yours, I believe - have sold for under $30 and many sold for $10 or less.
www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Snort+the+Bull...

If you wish to sell yours you can place it for sale on any of the selling sites: eBay, Etsy, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, and any other sites you're familiar with.
Start your price as high as you wish and lower it if no one places an offer.

Snort is consistently selling in most venues at about $1.50 to $3.00.

Unfortunately, there has been tons of misinformation about Beannie Babies on eBay and other sites selling for hundreds and thousands of dollars. 99.9% of these are money laundering and the other .1% is click bait writers selling them to their friends because they make tons of money from their click bait articles.

I sold mine at the local consignment shop a few years ago and I got 1/2 of the sale--so it was like 75 cents...but she took a bunch of them and I didn't have to deal with the eBay shipping stuff.

I am a life long reseller and these are the sad facts about Beanies!!

Hold on to him, maybe in another 10-15 years, the market will come back, but there were just so many that they may never get more than $10-20.

Thanks for asking! Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news.

Consumer Advice Collectibles ToysDecember 11, 2020
🎄
😷
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Rare-Snort-the-Bull-Beanie-Baby.html